For any business searching for a solution to the high-cost and complexity surrounding
network security, the answer is simple: Global DataGuard’s Professional Services℠. Our
world-class security experts are available 24/7 to help evaluate and identify gaps in your security management program and make recommendations for addressing security deficiencies.
And our Professional Services team can help you to cost-effectively achieve and maintain ongoing regulatory compliance within your unique vertical market, reduce infrastructure costs and avoid expensive sanctions and penalties for non-compliance – whether it’s for HIPAA, PCI , SOX, NERC CIP, FISMA or NCUA.
Global DataGuard Professional Services:
- Enterprise Security Assessments – includes gap analyses to evaluate policy, process, people and products.
- Security Process and Procedures – provides evaluation and development of incident and disaster recovery plans, business continuity planning, vulnerability management and risk assessments.
- Network Security Architecture – helps clients create in-depth defense using trusted and logically partitioned network security zones; services include intrusion detection systems, centralized logging, firewalls, and PKI.
- Web Application Assessment – monitors and tests user access privileges and ensures that only authorized users can gain access to sensitive system and user information.
- Vulnerability Assessment – tests the effectiveness of security measures, simulating internal and external attacks to ensure that networked systems and high-risk data are secure.
Professional Services Brochure
PCI Compliance Brochure
NERC CIP Compliance Brochure
SOX Compliance Brochure
HIPAA Compliance Brochure
Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) Management Brochure